|Item Type:||Weapon (Assault Rifle)|
|Reload Time:||+2 sec (estimate)|
|Firemode(s):||Safety, Semi, Auto|
|Attachment Exceptions:||None (Unconfirmed)|
|Ammunition:||NATO Magazine (30), NATO Drum (100) and NATO Tracer Magazine (20)|
Since this weapon is currently not in the game the information included on this page are predictions and estimates.
How to obtainEdit
The AR32 is currently not available for use, but it may be found in various military locations in the upcoming map.
- The AR32 inflicts a great amount of damage towards NPCs/players.
- It has a large ammo capacity, holding up to 20, 30 or 100 rounds.
- It allows any kind of attachment.
- The black color of the AR32 blends in the darkness of night.
- It has a long effective range.
- The AR32 is rare along with its magazines, being only found in dangerous military locations.
- It takes up a lot of slots.
- The AR32 is confirmed to be added on version 3.0 along with the map editor and steam servers.
- It appears to be based off the AR15 series of assault rifles.